Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Tips for Dummies: How to NOT Miss Someone: Lesson 3


Missing a person(s) is never any fun.

So what can you do to make the time go by?

TIP #3.
Tape/produce/write or star-in a cooking show with your SISTER!


Every year Rhiannon and I get together and have a little cooking/food critic show.
Always crazy FUN but hard WORK!
This is the latest show that Rhiannon and I put together,
again it took HOURS to tape.

Why?

Because Rhiannon is a bit of a camera hog and 
she has to have her hair just right!
Ugh.


THIS IS PROOF!!!


She did that on PURPOSE!
Always HOGGING all the camera time.

UGGGGH sisters!!!
And when I tried to explain how I felt and how this hurt my feelings, 
you know what her response was?


So much attitude.
Pfffft. 
Little sisters are the worst!
(Technically we are twins but I am TEN MINUTES OLDER!!!!)

PART 1 - GLUTEN FREE GIRLS



Time to clean up set and get new hair and MAKE-UP done!


As always, Rhiannon was so-so difficult!


PART 2: QUINOA WEIRDNESS

Rhiannon and I taste test KALE-QUINOA salad....


and last but not least...DESSERT ANYONE!?!?!?

PART 3: BOSSY BOOTS


Although we have our disagreements on the show, pretty sure there is nothing but love
between Rhiannon and I.
(The proof is in photos below)


Maybe those AREN'T the best examples
however, 
I can't help it if she resents me because I am CLEARLY the 
older,
and much wiser,
sister!!!


To sum up?

To NOT miss someone, I suggest 
starring, 
producing,
writing,
and eating in your own cooking show.
(Preferably not with your jealous twin sister although she makes me
smile throughout the whole process)

LOVE YOU RHIANNON and THANK YOU!!!






1 comment:

  1. Love it Lauren and Rhiannon. The croissant and strawberries look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive