Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Life Changed, In the Blink of an Eye

This was me a few days before the Search Job fair in London...



To sum up?

I felt overwhelmed,
scared,
worried,
anxious,
stressed,
excited,
panicked,
tired,
doubtful and of course
scared sh*tless.

But what the heck can you do?
(other than run for hours when you haven't run in months)

You can't control anything but yourself, right?

Right.
(Yeah, right. 
Try and tell someone like ME not to worry and 
well, that is virtually impossible since I eat
that for breakfast every morning and wash it down with a 
double- size Superman mug of coffee - hah!)

But it all worked out.

The United Nations International School of Hanoi
(UNIS they call it for short)
decided to take a chance with me and well, 
heck YA!
I will be moving to Vietnam at the end of July and 
calling it "home" for the next two years.


 I like the green...




...and all the buildings.





Hanoi as a city?




But for now, WAKE UP LAUREN!

(Ouch - just pinched myself)

And take a moment to realize, you as a person needed
A LOT OF HELP FROM PEOPLE AROUND
YOU TO GET WHERE YOU ARE...

So?
So, I need to
 THANK YOU!!!

You know who you are. 
Could not and would not be the person going to Hanoi 
had it not been for you.

p.s.
Yes, I am over the moon.

xox
Lozza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive