Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2013

Thinking of YOU...Andrew Todd

Andrew Todd.

Probably one of the nicest people I know.

Absolutely 100% fact.

***

Last week Andrew was

hit while biking to rowing practice in London, Ontario.

London, Ontario is where I grew up and pretty much my hometown.

On behalf of all Londoners 

and all the unfortunately CRAPPY NON-BIKING FRIENDLY DRIVERS

(again, I feel like I can say this being a Londoner myself who biked there for years) 

SORRY WE ARE SUCH JERKS!

***

In all seriousness,

I'm thinking of you Andrew and hoping you are getting good care and  treatment.

Keep your chin up.

Do you know how many people CARE about YOU!?!

A lot.

So you get better soon, will ya?!?


(This is my serious I will KICK YOUR BUTT FACE if you don't get better soon)

Smile.

Sending you hugs, good energy and mosquitoes from Dhaka.

.HUG
(but not too tight)

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive