Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 May 2013

WIPE-OUT for Adults

Who says you have to grow up?

Naaaaa, whom ever said Peter Pan had to grow up
was wrong, ohhh so very wrong!

Loved the idea of an obstacle course for adults
(based off show WIPE-OUT)
Never seen the show either but WICKED idea - fun and EXCITING!
And
how often do you get to make yourself feel like a complete
and utter fool?

That's what I thought - NEVER!

photo.JPG


The team and I.
Fred on far left, lovely guy in the middle
(umm forget his name - just met him that night!)
and Red Hot on the far right.
(a.k.a. A nickname given by my fellow colleagues Red Hot Mess)
(I don't get it)

I stronger disagree with whomever told Peter Pan he had to grow up!
That is a load of B.S.!

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, right?
(why not participate in an adult obstacle course?)

Beats me.

Smiling






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive