Total Pageviews

Monday 13 May 2013

YOGI TEA talking nonsense AGAIN!

The message on my tea last night...

"Wherever you go, go with all of your heart"
-Yogi Tea Black Licorice

Not sure I wanna go anywhere with
my whole flipping heart anymore Mr.Yogi Tea.
Might end up falling in love 
with a place like...Oh SHUCKS!

It's happened.
First Switzerland now Dhaka.
Like a baby duck I imprint on each
place I live and then 
fall head over feet for the DANG location.
(So when I am at home I miss Swiss, 
when I'm in Swiss I will miss home 
and now in Dhaka well, I miss both)

Lauren, learn to say NO!
 Repeat after me;

I will not like or love this place.
I will not think about it when I leave.
I will not like nor will I miss the noise,
 heat, monsoon rains or morning tropical smells and glorious setting suns.

(*sigh)


How dreadfully annoying.

Yup. 

I'm one confused little duckling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive