Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

How does this happen every time?

This is my bloody room by the end of the week....


HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN???

Clothes everywhere, the bunk bed which you cannot see is FULL of clean clothes, closet is a mess, there is not even enough room on my desk for me to type... keyboard is on my freaking lap!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH - Where to start?

DID SOMEONE SAY GYM? 
(otherwise known as Lauren's #1 procrastination method)
(#2 is grocery shopping)
(#3 is skyping)
(#4 cleaning)


This is me contemplating....gym? Room clean? Homework? 
Forget it, easy answer.
Lauren's Mind: FABULOUS IDEA LAUREN (yes, I talk to myself like this) - 
GO TO THE GYM! 

How can you argue with that?

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL three day weekend...ahhh, Family Day :-)

p.s. Not a word about the hat, hair or bags under my eyes...has been a week of LATE NIGHTS working at the bar :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive