Total Pageviews

Friday 10 February 2012

It's Friday, let's Celebrate: Smiles All Around.


Let's start working those SMILING muscles please...wake'em UP!


I love days that are partly cloudy with scattered showers.
Pssst - who's the guy in the middle suppose to be?


Eating birthday cake full of GLUTEN (but dark gluten - YUM!) with a little help from family, my niece Leia and her baby doll lovingly called "Baby"- how original.


Watching someone ski away from you because you are too stubborn (and scared) to go at their pace down a "small" hill.....yes, that little black dot to the left is a PERSON!

WARNING: Never lie about being able to ski, swim, or mountain bike to a man from Switzerland. Their standards are different. You're skills will be challenged. 
And they have little sympathy for you when you've been saying all along 
"Sure, sure...I can ski!"
Especially when you're at the top of the mountain crying 
(when I cry it's more like hiccuping),
 hyper-ventilating (air was so thin), and getting chilled because your clothes are soaked from sweating anxiously.
Imagine me trying to explain myself between sobs, in broken french/basic english - disaster!
What did I learn? 
That SNOWPLOWING is not equivalent to skiing and is useless on "small" hills in Switzerland.
Smile.


Watching two men dance, not afraid to show their love.
(weddings bring out the best in people sometimes)


Leaving love notes for my old roommates makes me smile.


Leaving permanent notes INSIDE the boat also make me smile!


Dancing with a sexy white man's overbite, niiice.


And let's not forget amazing places like this: downtown city of Dhaka in Bangladesh ;-)

It's going to be a BUSY-BEE weekend for me so please, enjoy le weekend FREE from my silly blog, endless thoughts and non-sense picture postings.

Smiling already.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive