Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2012

New Standards of Eating Mash Potatoes

This weekend I went to a wedding.
Correction: My best friend & I were MC's at the wedding.

I think the wedding was beautiful NOT because the food was amazing, venue was killer or the guest were outrageously fun...nope. What it really came down to was the mood of the couple;
Sophie and Geoff.
Very few times have I seen or WANTED two people to get married so badly!
They understand each other and are genuinely grateful about finding love. 
I slept sounding last night knowing the world was almost perfect; Sophie and Geoff are forever bonded.
Boom!
(well, that is at least how I feel about it)

Not to mention, the mash potatoes were served in a MARTINI GLASS!!!
Talk about the world being right again, I have been eating mash potatoes all wrong for so long.
How embarrassing.

Okay-okay.
Don't judge too harshly from the photo below, I tend to mix a lot of different foods that wouldn't normally go together but I just wanted to show you all the different toppings!
This is my martini-mash potato glass with the following;
Pesto, Red peppers, onion confit, goat cheese, BLUE cheese, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, mushroom sauce...the list goes on and on!


This was only ONE picture of MANY that will be posted about the food...I just haven't got the camera to show you all yet...tee-hee!
(I am all about stealing pictures from the professionals and posted them on my blog as my own)

Here we are, the ROOKIE MCs of the evening....Lauren & Tina biggest nerds ever!
But kinda cute, non?!?


Alright, back to reality...weekend is over :-(
Off to teach my last week of practicum for 2012.

BOOM!
Get excited.
Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive