Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Yes, These Are Real Towns....

Shitterton, England
Middelfart, Denmark
Crapstone, England

It's a cheap thought of the day but did I mention that it's March Break pour moi and I JUST WOKE UP?

Wow - that felt good.

(the sleeping, not the bragging :-)

But don't worry while you are working/going to school/rowing I too am working, working, working...like a busy bee but in the comfort of my own jammies and disheveled 80's hair :-)

C-H-E-E-R-S to March Break for real teachers and those wanna-be teacher candidates like me!


p.s.



1 comment:

  1. I once dated a guy whose last name was "Krapper" - and I had a friend whose last name was "Master" - and they thought it would be really funny if they started a company together called "Master Krapper" :) Happy March Break!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive