Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 April 2012

What Kind of Person Likes to Edit?

Being in a movie is no longer a dream of mine.

This past weekend my math group and I shot a six minute short-film for a 


OISE teacher's college assignment.

Total time spent? 

Four hours to shoot, eight hours editing and one hour to pre-plan


 before final-finished product was born - BOOM!

(the movie itself is a final whooping six minutes and 24 seconds...hah!) 


HOWEVER;


words to describe how much I enjoyed myself ? 


I laughed and peed my pants several times! 

You get my point - it was FUN!

See for yourselves....I love the planned randomness.

T'was my favourite assignment thus far.

Boom!


enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I would just like to drop a line: "So that's what she said." Hahah lame jokes aside, I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive