Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2012

GRRR - His name is Bunk

Do you see this thing? This CAT?


Well, his name is Bunk and I have a very strong dislike for this NON-STOP purring creature.

He gets into my room (he can throw his body weight against the door if I don't shut it properly) and eat the one plant I have in here...to which he always pukes up. 
Give or take 5 - 10 mins.

I don't get it? Why the heck eat something that you know makes you sick?
It's gross, I hate it.

And he is also CONSTANTLY looking to be pet while I'm in the middle of a workout.
Imagine trying to get the last bit of an upside-down push up and suddenly there is a cat underneath you lovingly trying to head butt you or playfully paw at your hanging shirt.

BUUUUUUUNK - Piss off - Hisssssssssssssssss!

This was my morning. 
This is my morning 3 out of 5 weekday mornings.
Ugh.

The only reason why I like having him around is that every now and then my little nephew will accidentally step on his tail and well, Bunk's overdramatic wail is like music to my ears.

It's confirmed, I hate this bloody-annoying cat.
I'm done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive