Total Pageviews

Monday 7 May 2012

Stupid Beauty Curler-Thingyssssss!

I went to bed last night thinking, this is gonna be great. 
I will wake up fresh and my hair READY TO GO!
Look how excited I was! 
YES, even with that giant bear in the background. 
(of course I manage to get a picture of my freaking bear...it's cuz I live with my nephew?)


Anywho - woke up this morning feeling like I was hung-over.
Worst sleep of my life...stupid curler things didn't let me rest my head/neck one bit. 
My neck feels weird and isn't working properly.
Oh and when I went to take these curl things out, they just ripped-out half my hair.
(*!+**!!?"&+!?%()/*ç*****!)
So here I am, half balled, bitchy and sporting my normal every Monday look.


"Ms.Wells did you get your head stuck in a vacuum or something? 
Warning to students: Back OFF!


Ugh - typical, just plain typical.

:-)

1 comment:

Blog Archive