Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 June 2012

My Top Four Blog Sites :-)


This young woman is fantastically FUNNY and has won an award for 
BEST FOOD BLOG 2012
Her takes the pictures.
She play herself in the movies which is MOST entertaining.
The recipe post are brilliant, CLASSIC- GOOD- SOMETIMES FATTY-FOODS!
Yumm-eh!
Did I mention this woman is a treasure to watch? Hilarious attitude!
Love it.
What's the name of blog?
BON APPĂ©TEMPT


Jeana Sohn

i'm an artist living in los angeles, CA. i make paintings. i take photos. i make videos. i cook and i heart fashion.

ps: my name is pronounced like "gina". xo




I found this blog through a friend of a friend and have fallen in love with her work.
What a TALENTED photographer and artist.
Works in L.A., soon to be a young mom, directs movies, cooks and generally seems to be REALLY on top of all the fashion trends. Love her interviews of people's closet - also know as CLOSET VISIT. Hah! Great FUN!
 I also just like to pretend I am on top of the latest fashion trends.
Why not?
Here is her link.




This is an old friend from high school who lives in Ottawa and well, isn't she just stunning?
I kinda have a girl crush on her, is that normal?
Well anyways, here is her blog which I love and admire on a daily basis :-)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...my 4th blog kinda changes monthly.
But right now I have a couple friends who are living in Dhaka, Bangladesh 
so I have been pretty much obsessed with reading their blogs.
Sometimes I bite my nails a little while reading.
I am SCARED about this whole moving thing. I know, who me? 
However
Did I mention that I was also UBER excited about a new 
ADVENTURES?!?!



SHANNON DHAKA-KING

Dha·ka-King (dah-kuh-king) verb 1. to experience Bangladesh's 

BOOM!
Enjoy the weekend or at least your SATURDAY!

Auntie Lolo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive