Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 June 2012

One of those days...

You know when you are having one of those days?

When things just feel unresolved or everything is up in the air?

You are hyper sensitive, tired and shoot, more of am emotional wreck than you thought?

(cried when I saw a you tube commercial for diapers...really Lauren?)

(okay, so maybe emotional TRAIN WRECK is more appropriate?)

No, I am not pregnant.

I have just started to feel that recently... I don't fit in.

That my randomness puts me at a slight disadvantage because it makes me 

different and being different means often (at least for now) playing all by yourself 
because everyone else is like....yeah, you're crazy! Crazy fun but still crazy, go do that alone. 

Does any of this make sense?

Of course not. 
*sigh

Well, imagine trying to be my little brother and having your big sis tell you she feels alone?
Random Lauren!

Well, I found in my e-mail this morning.
He was listening.


You fit :)

-Ev

But wait, does he mean that because my hair is all up in a bouffon 
and looks like a man's????

Hahahhahah!

Thanks Evy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive