Total Pageviews

Monday 18 June 2012

SMILE (faking it all day)


Home from Adult Summer Camp.

Feels good to be back in a real bed (although I did love my bunk bed).

What did I learn from this past weekend?

Never underestimate the power of women...especially women as 

SPECTACULAR, SENSATIONAL, and drop DEAD FEARLESS

as our group was (holy COW: I think we all surprised ourselves, no?!?) 

 I hate the word EPIC but this whole experience really was.

History was made this weekend - thanks to so many people whom 

I am forever grateful for.

No photos from this weekend will be shown...TRUST ME!

Okay, maybe a couple.

Coffee anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I hurt all over, but in a good way. Yes, I agree. I'm not normally one to use "epic" but that was all I could say. It was grand-scale catharsis and a memory I will cherish for years to come. So amazing to meet you, and when you are in town, we are definitely doing coffee. Boom! I just did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every minute of it! Can't wait to see more of you in the nation's capital :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive