Total Pageviews

Monday 23 July 2012

Guess who went to the SEA?

 

So happy to be on a WHITE SAND BEACH!


Sweet SUN on my face.


Awesome picture Lauren.
It's awkward taking pictures
of yourself while lying down on the beach!

TONIA AND MARC - two of my favourite people.
These two are not only hosting me this weekend but being 
 super nice by watching me
embarrass myself like the silly fool I am.

FINE, take a picture of me then....ugh!
Is this the end product Lauren?


How about we just end this awful photo shoot of Lauren with 
a real photo? One that better encapsulates the day.
Beautiful blue sky, sea breeze flowing through my hair,
gRRReat company, fun people watching,
FRRREEZING COLD water, huge Hawaiian waves,
yumm-eh frozen treats and of course the sound
of seagulls. I would still hear their cries
as we all rode the train back into Boston.
*sigh
Heavenly Sun-Kissed Sunday.
And of course...
...thank you for new and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive