Total Pageviews

Friday 31 August 2012

I don't normally like cake...

Cake is not my thing.

Really.

I am more of a chocolate girl, dark chocolate that is.

A lemon and limes on a cake? Really!?! 
Naw, can't be good in cake...only in water...or so I thought.



I had an Ahhh - hAAAA moments at the wedding this past weekend. Wow!
  I had thought that I was going to take one for the team and have to
PRETEND that I liked cake
(because one of my best friends was the baker)

WHERE THE HECK WAS THE TEAM???
The team should have been there HOLDING ME BACK!

Good gawd - not sure what was in that addictive, delicious,  lemony-white goodness
 but I think it must have been sprinkled with crack- really!
I couldn't find anyone plates to lick because 
EVERYONE LOVED IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DID!
(they gawd they had extra 12 pieces in the back)

hahah!

So...yeah.
So much for faking it!

Hats off to the baker!


When should I tell her I want her to do my cake?

ha!

Erin you are truly talented.

Fact.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments and here's to not faking it!!! bahahaaa!!! miss you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive