Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 August 2012

Next blog entry from Dhaka...

Every time I move away or leave the country I
NEVER
get enough time to say goodbye to everyone I want.
 Fact.

*** 

You'd think I would have figured out a system by now?
Nope. Not even close.
Sigh.

*** 

The only thing that I have learnt over the years about saying good-bye is
FAMILY FIRST
No really, FAMILY first.
Easier said than done - I have four siblings and a crap
load of nieces and nephews and than there is Mom and
Dad and wow...you're right.
How did I get so lucky?

***
 So I drove to London, Ontario the other day.
To see more family, the woman who inspired the name of this blog.
My better half; Rhiannon.


Rhiannon won't say it but I know she doesn't like my driving.
 

She doesn't hide how she feels very well...
Jeez Rhiannon, lighten UP - I'm not THAT bad.
GawwwD, sisters!






This is the face of determination and focus.
I don't get it, who wouldn't feel safe driving with me?
 

 Just fooling around with my shades at 
Cora's while waiting for breakie...
 

That lasted a whole 2 seconds and then Rhiannon was like
"I'm hungry! When is it going to be ready?"
Again - ugh!
Sisters.


 When it did arrive, ohhh was it ever HEAVENLY looking!


That's when the conversation stopped and Rhiannon suddenly
became all business.
 

I think her face says everything here...
...not impressed with my fooling around.


Five minutes later, I added my left overs to her plate.
Rhiannon HAD HAD a banana chocolate crepe...ended up with, well that!
What?
I couldn't say no.


When the bill finally came, look who is suddenly being 
all nice and cuddly?
Typical Wells'ssssssss!
What a sucker I am.

***
 All that said, I wish I could have gone out to
breakfast with more than just Rhiannon to properly say goodbye
but I just ran out of time. 
For that I am sorry and a little dissapointed.
So all I can do is say a group (lame, I know)
GOOD BYE
and WISH ME LUCK!
(I am going to need it and will take ANY luck sent by
mail
messages
cards
food
pokes
thoughts
pictures
dark chocolate
hand gestures
and laughs)

***

p.s. If you ever find yourself in Dhaka, Bangladesh - 
you know who to look up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive