Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 August 2012

You will hate me very soon - no doubt.

It's official.
I just slept 12 hours straight and am currently on the Wells
family island.
Yup, I did just said "island".
No big deal.
The name of our island (that indeed we share with 3 other family friends)
WILDCAT ISLAND!!!
Don't ask, my parents where hippies?
Maybe I'll find out while I'm here - hah! 

LET THE GAMES AND ADVENTURES BEGIN.


Yay family reunion...EV!

More pictures to come from Lake of the Woods.

Warning: You may really hate me for the next week.

Tee-hee!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy and savour the pristine nature, the relative peacefulness, the familiar faces, and the not-so-bacteria-laden food while it all lasts. x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive