Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Happy HOME Sandwich (home/happy/home)

I like making things feel like home

or

 at least giving them the Lauren Wells touch!

What does that mean?

I have no idea.

What I like to think is even in the worst looking places 

have the potential to look their best if you've got
just a little imagination.
I am currently living in a home that's quite beautiful.

So if you ever find yourself in Nepal, India, Bangkok or Kuwait 

then you need a FREE and WARM and WELCOMING place to stay?

Get your butt to Dhaka PRONTO!

It's only 49.99 taka a night - 60.00 if breakfast you want breakfast

(warm scones and kicking horse coffee served by a girl with a fro who will 
 wake you up early and take your through a bunch of core exercises)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

More photos on what I see OUTSIDE my home to come.

;-)

 First two photos, were my bedroom - this is the hallway outside my bedroom

 


 Living room - stretching mat and all.

 



What you see when you walk into the house and look left - dining room?

Every house must have at LEAST one pony.

Love my fun little kitchen :-) 




The glass doors on the left are living room and the door on the right
 is the main entrance.
 (behind me is my dining room area and pony picture - hah!)





Back to my room!
The room above this one was the GUEST ROOM so who wants to BOOK NOW?!?
(can you hear the desperation and loneliness in my voice?)
(ugh - bullocks!)
Yes, despite being a little homesick I am so grateful.
Fantastic accommodations.

INDEED! 
I am LUCKY-SPOILED BRAT and PRINCESS all in one!

Toute a (with accent) fait!

1 comment:

  1. You've got yourself a gorgeous place! That bed is amazing. Looking forward to more pictures of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive