Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 December 2012

Dying for a Coffee Bear

So the other day, I did a typical Lauren Wells thing.

Went for a run, took a new route, got lost, phone was out of money, with no ID to 

allow me in any clubs to get water, use phone, ask for directions.

However,

I did have money on me (this is a first)

And just enough for a MUCH NEEDED COFFEE -ha!

I was hurting pretty bad (ran 42 mins longer than expected) and must have looked like crrrrap

because the guys asked me if I was okay and I just nodded a weak yes.

And then they served me this.

How did they know I loved Bear Cappuccinos?   
Clearly, I didn't waste any time.

And now I am officially addicted to BEAR cappuccino's, especially when I look like this...ugh!





Take that Bear....funny part was? I was only 1 km away from home - what a ding-dong right?   
Almost 5 months in Dhaka and I'm gifted enough
to still get lost.
Special you say?
YES INDEED, I AM SPECIAL.

Well...that's what Rhiannon would say.
Fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive