Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

My Favourite Threat So Far (From A Student)

Twice a week in the mornings at my school, I run.

It's called the Running Club and every week a BUNCH of kids (all ages) run before school.

They are training for this BIG race in February.

More on that later.

And so, the other morning I was chasing these kids pretending to be a monster.

(we go around the same course over and over again - it can get pretty monotonous after a while)

I would yell things like

 "I'm STARRRRVING - the monster is going to eat you! GRRRRAOWL!"

(normal Ms. Wells)

Which results in most kids running away and screaming their heads off.

But one boy stopped yesterday and said very defiantly,

(and I quote)

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna put this flower in your hair" 

(this kid had a flower in his hand)

"And make you KISS A BOY!"

I wish he had followed through with his threat but of course I stopped- should have kept chasing him!

So hard not to LAUGH at this boy but he was QUITE serious.

*sigh

A threat applicable to most situations, no?

Try it with the boss, see what he or she says.

HAH!
HOPE THAT MADE YOU SMILE.

YAY - MONDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive