Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Still Vegetarian but NO - not vegan..YET!

If anyone out there is looking for a surprise and is willing to do a little

experiment on themselves -then do I EVER have the answer for you!

BE A VEGETARIAN FOR A MONTH - BOOM!

Oh stop - it's not THAT bad! Promise. REALLY!

I mean THANK goodness for local Bangladeshi cheese, yogurt stuff and soy milk (with extra calcium).

Oh I almost forgot weird EGGS with an extra something - something.

(extra Omega 3's or something?)

Did I mention that I also found a nice substitute to meat balls?

Soy Veggie Balls....kinda airy but good with sauce....a lot of sauce - ha!


I'm not even eating fish which (if I remember correctly) were quite delicious here.

But Lauren, WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO BE VEGETARIAN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

And HOW DOES IT FEEL DIFFERENT?

(get to the point sister)

1) A student made a packed and well, she went back to being a meat eater a week ago and I have continued to well, errr....love my veggies? ha!

HOW do I feel different? Hard to tell...only been about two months. But so far?

1) I never feel that dense, heavy, bloated feeling in my stomach after a meal (where you kinda are sleepy and wanna nap?)
2) Much better at digesting my foods, not been sick once being here in the Desh
3) MUCH more creative in my cooking - lots of different veggies ;-)
4) Bowls are regular, on time and well....very earthy ;-D
5) Less breakouts on my face - not that I had too many before but now really none!

Not sure if they are at all connected but here is what I am thinking.

One year vegetarian - THEN see (once come back home to Canada, doctor check-up) just what is going on with my body, health, big hair....see if anything has changed that much.

If not - perhaps I will start eating meat again...

....or go VEGAN - BAHAHAHAHAH!

Have a good Tuesday Canada!

Ms.Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive