Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 January 2013

The True Show of Respect

Ivan fernandez anaya
Spanish runner Iván Fernández Anaya encourages Olympic bronze medallist Abel Mutai of Kenya across the finish line during a cross-country running event in Spain last December. Mutai slowed as he neared the finish line, believing he’d won when he was still several meters from the tape. Realizing his competitor’s mistake, Anaya approached Mutai from behind and motioned him to the proper finishing line.

I don't know what else to say other than I wish I had been there to see such a fantastic moment.

Human kindness is just plain FREAKING beautiful sometimes.

Thanks Ivan, for making my day.

Ms. Wells

p.s. I did in fact STEAL this from GEOFF WHITE's FB page...just saying!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive