Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 March 2013

4 days of LEMON DETOX DONE!

It was suppose to be 7 - 10 days.

But I think 4 was ENOUGH for first time detox.

(I'm a rookie, what can I say?)



However.

Did I get up to 9 - 10 hours of sleep every night.



Cannot STRESS how important it is getting a lot of sleep on a detox.

(I wasn't able to function at school if I didn't sleep more that week of detox)

And well, that was UNBELIEVABLY HELPFUL!

(good tip for those of you trying this at home!)

So what am I eating now that I can eat?

GETTING INTO THIS CRAZY JUICING BANDWAGON

(just breakie shakes people - don't worry, I like chewing!)

Best juice so far in the early am?

Apple + Pear + Ginger = WAKE UP!


It's really-really good.

So...yeah.

That's all I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive