Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 March 2013

Just Another Day Teaching at ISD

The project started out as a simple task.

Pick one of the following research questions:

Where do I live?
or
Where do I play?
or
Where do I think?

Then take some photos that MUST include both the
physical and cultural environment.

Just started a geography unit about land-forms and how they affect
people and their surrounding...bla-bla-bla.

SO 

the way they were to present these photos was either poster or PowerPoint

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

BORING! 

So this is what they came up with












Some of them even used Instagram to edit photos!

Bah - hahahahahhah!

I love enthusiastic students...never in a million years would
I have thought this project would produce such results.

Now let's see if they actually learnt anything.

POP QUIZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive