Total Pageviews

Monday 27 May 2013

Looking for Inspiration? Click here - boom!

There's less than four weeks of school and BAH that doesn't
get me the least bit excited.
I'm so tired - too tired.
That's it - GIMME A SHOT!
A shot of INSPIRATION that is.
(hey, what did you think I was talking about?)



What I would give to be one of the little guys...nothing to do but roll around with 
all your friends, light as a feather, in clean-crystal chlorinated water.
*sigh

Dr. Konrad Lorenz, a Viennese scientist and animal behaviourist, is followed by goslings who have accepted him as their mother, at Woodland Institute, on June 1, 1955.


Once upon a time, a long time ago....I had some baby ducks.
I loved them and they loved me.
They all had names and followed me everywhere.
We were inseparable.
Until they were all eaten by one hungry coyote.
I have never been the same since.
The end.



Children watch the story of "Saint George and the Dragon" at an outdoor puppet theatre in Paris, in 1963.

My favourite kid?
Check out the girl with the glasses in the right hand corner of the picture.
That face, is MY FACE when I see ponies, galloping together in a field.
Okay, okay. You're right. 
That's my face when I excited about anything.
(awkward silence)
So...yeah. 


U.S. President Barack Obama greets Nicholas Tamarin outside the Oval Office in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 26, 2012.

My last and favourite picture?
Priceless.
(and I don't even like Obama - ha!)
Je joke.


Ahhh - I feel better.

Don't you?

p.s.
Thanks for the idea Big Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive