Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 May 2013

What did I see running today?

When you go for a run (no matter where you are in the world) you never know what you may find...

First we saw this little guy...



WATER SNAKE - YUK!

Then we saw this ugly thing...



A small Asian mongoose...VICIOUS!



COOL...a car???

(for the men who read this blog - these cars are pretty old and not so easy to come by in the Desh)

My running and fellow colleagues Chris seemed to think this was AWESOME!

(For Dhaka I would also agree - yes KOOL CAR!)



Then (of course) this happened...ouch!

And just when I thought we had seen it all,  this happened to walk right in front of us...A PONY!



IT WAS MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(they don't have many horses in Bangladesh let alone PONIES so I just about died)

All the events that took place before you were indeed true.

And as my students would say - "You had an EPIC run Ms.Wells"

Indeed I did guys, indeed I did.

Ms.Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive