Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 August 2013

New tennis courts..? YES PLEASE!

I came back from this summer's holiday only to 
find out that the old tennis court at the Bagha Club
is getting a FACE-LIFT!
Well, it's kinda cool - isn't it?


I tried to grab a brush and help paint...No-no Madame is all they kept repeating
(although I'm sure in Bangla they said, what is she NUTS?!?)


It's the little things that get me excited these days.
Yes, indeed I have turned into an old lady!
Guess that's what happens when you become a teacher, go overseas, live alone
and pretend that your life still has meaning by playing
a not so popular sport regularly?

NAW - I'M JUST CRAZY!
(Pheeew - glad something don't change)

Life in Dhaka = boring.

smile

1 comment:

  1. oh wells, my mamma always says, "only the boring get bored". dhaka is insane....reinvent yourself.... go get into trouble somewhere.....run out to the school we built....train for that tri...... (not by yourself of course!!) think of a crazy way to raise money for the 3rd school....but damn girl, don't call life in dhaka boring. (okay well sometimes it can be)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive