Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

My New Best Running Friend

This little guy now follows me around three times a week when I go for my morning runs...

Opps...can't really see him just yet - behind my right shoulder!

Hard to take a picture while running - so just STOP Lauren!







Okay - okay; here she is! She found me one day while running...and when I say found, she started following me and I thought she was going to bite me so I tried to SHOOOOE her away but it didn't work. So twenty-eight minutes later
when a bad of 4 - 5 dogs come barrelling around a corner because we are on their 'Turf" and she has followed me
I do what came naturally...I protected her! Yelled at the other dogs, stood in between her and them
and it all happened so fast I didn't have time to think about what the heck I was doing....all the Bangladeshi people out and 5 am in the morning were like "Madame, they bite! Bangladeshi dog bite!" But
I wasn't going to let this dog get destroyed because she had followed me
and I had lead her into another "turf - zone"

Now she always finds me during a run and follows...sappiest-TRUE story I have ever told.

This is the shirt I wear every other morning...my running buddy knows it well now.
Think that is what made her follow me in the first place
1) Dogs can read
2) She can relate, she looks like a wirier old FART of a dog

(thank goodness for the COTTAGE BIN of clothes store)

It's still WAY too hot here...just saying.

Someday I would like to know just WHO came up with this shirt and why.

YAY - it's THURSDAY!

Ms.Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive