Total Pageviews

Monday 4 November 2013

Just when I thought one blog was enough....

It happened.

I created another blog for a group at school called

GREENIES!!!!

And no, I did not come up with that name nor did I even start
this amazing club - fabulous teacher named Chris Hesse.

But long story short with all the Hartals going on, a lot of kids are not 
coming to school therefore, how can I give credit to the students that DO come 
vs. the students who DO NOT come?

Check it out!

Of course, to all my teaching PEEPS - if you have any other KOOL 
mediums that you think I can use with my students, web resources
that you thought we JUST DYNAMITE...

PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY!

or anything KOOL about the environment....that not just
kids but me INCLUDED should know - LEMME KNOW!
Boom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive