Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 November 2013

The "real" Selfies...None of this Pretty CRAP!

I keep bringing up this new word I learnt.

SELFIE.

I have been told I take a lot of selfies...and to be frank -

Yes, yes I do.

But here's the thing...it's not the kind of selfies that make me feel 
all warm and pretty on the outside OR inside.

Nope - au contraire!

It reminds me of how I felt at that particular moment, that particular day, or that particular space I was in
and what I was thinking and doing at that time.
And normally it's not for the ohhhh - look how cute I look but instead
Oh my gawd, what a FREAK I was that night...




OR

Ahhh I remember how good that sun felt in my eyes...




OR

Brrr - that's the last time I ride without my PARKA on the boat
(I cut my shirt that day...it was SOOO cold!)



OR

Yay - my hair looks great but that was the day I had the juiciest farts and well, 
the salon was pretty happy to see me go....



To SUM UP?

My "selfies" are the real deal.
They remind me of my sometimes gross or embarrassing moments 
but ultimately?
That I should probably stop taking selfies.
*sigh
(I never do)
Especially when I should be working on lesson plans but instead am 
up-dating my DANG blog with more SELFIES!



So..yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive