Total Pageviews

Friday 20 December 2013

Selfie???


 CAUTION:
 You are now entering the land of Lauren Wells'sssss thoughts - 
ENTER AT OWN RISK! 


Pfffft - NO! 
A selfie? No-no, this is NOT a selfie! 
I don't take selfies I....


...whoaaaa, how good do my eyes look right now?
I should take a picture?
 Yes, I will take a picture because I'm like soooo pretty!



YUP - my eyes really are pretty!
(song playing in my head - I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy
for my shirt, too sexy it hurrrrts!)


Okay - if I really focus harrrd and hold this phone just right,
 I'll be able to capture the best selfie photo EVER!
Otherwise people just won't believe how RIDICULOUSLY 
good-looking I really am, right?!?
Right. 
Good plan Lauren.
Daily proof is NECESSARY!
Done and done!
But when asked, no - I don't take selfies.
Well, rarely.
Okay, occasionally.
Well then, only when I look good - which is often.
So...yeah.
ALL THE TIME!


***IMPORTANT NOTE*** 
These photos were taken months ago and 
I have definitely grown up and matured BIG TIME 
since then so..don't judge too harshly and 
of course I DO NOT TAKE SELFIES ANYMORE!
(Only when I find Tennessee cheer-leading outfits in Dhaka!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive