Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Festivities!

And the HUGE amount of food and consumption starts...
...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!


Caroling before dinner is a MUST
(you needed to sing before you were allowed to eat at this party!)




  
Too much food - WAY TO MUCH FOOD!


Mmmmm...


Hello Mr. Saint Nic


Hello there my little gorgeous mulled wine...Mmmmmmm!



It's Christmas!!!!


Nothing says Christmas like a skipping rope...hahah!


Opening the stocking....EXCITED!


Bath TIME!!!


 "Fit" crackers....yeah RIGHT!


Ms. Wells and her mustache...


David Wells you should be here....mmmm skittles!


OH this is AMAZING! I love creammmmmmm!


Umm, I don't understand.


Introducing my new boyfriend.....TED!


Clearly, I'm super excited!
Merry Christmas CANADA from the Desh.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive