Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 March 2014

Gotta be GRATEFUL for the month of MARCH

I have come to realize there are A LOT Of birthdays in March.
Many that I can't keep up with, forget or will not post on this blog.
(my apologies)

HOWEVER

There are some that need to be told or SHOUTED out because well, 
it's not every day your GRANNY turns 92 years old.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

YUP - 92 folks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST GRANNY
May I someday grow up with the kindness and SPUNK that you have!
And may I always jump and throw my hands up when frightened...
...oh wait, you ALREADY PASSED THAT GENE ALONG!

Shessssh.


Like I said, a LOT of birthday's in the month of March
so of course I had to make a CARROT CAKE!
(no, it was not as good as yours Jane but I tried!)


Opps - wrong way!


No other way of saying I love you, right?!?!


Grateful for friends with big HEARTS and even more so 
with BIGGER, CRAZIER IDEAS than me.....

YES SHAZZA - that would be you!
It was her birthday this month and so naturally, she was CELEBRATED!
But again, I have never partied or celebrated with such a 
LIVELY SPIRIT!
This woman IS the life of the party and we all luv it!

Proof you say?
Below is a picture of the lastest themed party....a 70's party! 
Yes, those are matching sequence jump suits that cut
our arms the whole NIGHT! 
WHO KNEW 
sequence could be sooooo painful!
Luv your GUTS woman!
Just saying.


Maybe not so much your dirty feet though - Bahahahhah!

Happy birthday wishes to ALL cuz the month STILL AIN't OVER!

(smiling)

1 comment:

  1. Your March month looks amazing. The photos representing all the fun you had in this month. At some domestic venues in LA we also hosted a BBQ family night party. Truly, it turned out to be a fantastic event that we hadn’t expected.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive