Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 March 2014

The lunch experience I never expected...

Went to a friends house for lunch and well...didn't want to leave.

Is that normal?

I just wanted to curl up on the couch, or in a chair or perhaps outside on the grass?

I think it's unbelievable how certain people's houses can make one feel
SO AT HOME that it either...brings tears to their eyes (grass on roof did that to me)
or
makes them want to stay....literally (I was there for four hours - oppsie!)

Here are a few photos from the wonderful afternoon lunch.
Yes, indeed.
I am a lucky girl.

The front doors I want at my house....eventually.

Just a little lunch....hah!

Beautiful home with LOTS of light.

Just a Roger signed HAT - no big deal!

Piece of art that caught my eye...

Get ready for the light.....

Oh my word - the windows just don't stop.

Blinded by the light - hah!


One of my favourite places in DHAKA. Fact.

There is so MUCH growing going on here!

Never been so excited to pick my OWN carrot!

Yes - I did try to bite a carrot that was NOT washed. Sue me, I was HUNGRY!

That was REAL grass....so, so soft it brought a tear to my eye.
I have forgotten what REAL grass feels like under my feet.

The pool far below....

Another little spot that I would love to
call my own...except, you don't live there Lauren!

The host and all us gal guests,

Lauren practicing how to keep eyes closed.

I could NOT get over this
roof top garden - in love!

Fun decorations and art pieces galore!

Small Brazilian village made from reusable materials.....so small, so detailed, so interesting to look at.

Susan getting a up-close-and-personal.

Think pair share - hah!

More details of this fantastic art work - hah!



So when can I get one of these little villages made for me?

To sum up?

I realized the following from having this lovely little lunch.
1) I need LIGHT to make me happy
2) Growing my own vegetables makes my heart
sing and me smile for the rest of the day
3) Good art work is WORTH investing in - fact.
4) Gotta get out MORE and make MORE friends....hahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive