Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 March 2014

What Do I Say To Students? Mmm

Hello (sweetly), you're LATE! 
(Oh how the tables have turned - I'm always late!)

Explain your thinking....
(I do that TOO much I think)

Dynamite! 
(Stole that saying from a great friend and her mom!)

I respectfully disagree with you...
(Although I often say to student, by accident of course, I disrespectfully disagree with you)

Beat it!
(Michael Jackson and Tracey had a lot of influence on me!)

Alright, just gimmie two seconds....
(10 minutes later)...Ummm Ms.Wells???

You need to turn around so I can see you beautiful face...
(I only say that to the pretty students...JUST KIDDING!)

Oy - listen up! 
(Sometimes I'm Aussie?)

Now, sit down and get in your bubble. 
Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you...I was in my bubble!
(true story, say it OFTEN and the grade 6 love it...especially at the end of class when they "pop" each other's bubbles - ha!)



Just in case you needed to know what working in a BUBBLE
looked like - HAH!


Have a good weekend - MINE IS ALREADY HERE!

(wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive