Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 June 2014

Life Lessons NOT from Me

One of my best friends told me about this wonderful blog
that I should start following.

Yeah-yeah I thought ~ like I have time for that CRAP!

But I finally looked it and now its apart of my day.
One more habit to add to the list.

WHO is this person and WHY am I telling you about her? 

RACHEL BRATHEN is the name.
Yoga instructor, Swedish beauty and plain
wonderful person ~ truly.
Her message are short, sweet and inspiring.
Not cheesey but just plain lovely.

Don't believe me?
Read some of her life lessons.... 
(she is getting married soon and I think just reflecting on life, love and new experiences?!?)
...that she just happen to write for FUN. 
(bloody brilliant if you ask me)

1. You get what you need, not what you want.
2. The universe will never give you anything you can’t handle. 
3. There is so much love within every single one of us, it’s difficult to grasp. So much love. Love is always here. It can never be lost.
4. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Risk getting your heart broken. It’s worth it. 
5. The earth is part of us, as much as we are a part of it. Caring for nature means caring for ourselves.
6. Move past your fears. They are here for you to learn. Let go, and only love remains.
7. Who do you need to forgive? Know that no one suffers from holding on to past pain but you. Forgive everyone for everything. For your own sake.
8. Do no harm. But take no shit!
9. Be truthful. Tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth. To yourself. To you loves ones. To the world.
10. Miracles happen every day. Keep your eyes and your heart open, and you’ll see.

And that is what I am doing.
When I feel sad, I look up.
When I feel so overwhelmed by work, I laugh.

When the world throws crap my way, I breath deep and then

play some Beiber and dance - Harrrrd!

Or when loves gets me down, I just keep looking 

up - up - and up...towards to the sky.
(Watch out for rickshaws though, or you may walk right INTO one ~ hah!)

Just a little blog, that might help LIFT your spirits
when having a shitty day.

JUST SAYING!

Thank you Tina ~ and Rachel  - haha!

Just keep looking up Lauren, eventually you will get better at selfies!
haha


Just keep swimming, just keep smiling.





1 comment:

  1. Why are you trying to make people look down your top?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive