Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 June 2014

Old Friends Leaving...hurts a little!

I hate saying good bye...and it doesn't help that I am CRAP at it too! 

Bahahha!


A great moment and lots of memories...
....Peter you will be missed
by me and everyone else you harassed with 
that delightful English accent,
your speech impediment 
and you forgettable sense of humour
(especially when teamed up with Matt ~ always so much fun to hear&watch)

I will miss you.
Well, maybe just a bit.
When I say bit, I mean a little.
Teeny - tiny really.
More like a smudge.
Perhaps it's best measured by a spot?
Yes - yes!
I will miss you the size of a spot.
Ahhh - perfect.
(smiling)


Too many wonderful people from all over the world 
has made me the biggest freaking 
CHEESE BALL.

Sick.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh,how sweet and thoughtful! I will miss you too, and maybe just a spot as well, although I gave up spots in my teens...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive