Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Being A Twin Is Very Important ~ clearly*

I normally only get to see Rhiannon once a year therefore
it's important that we spend as much time together
as possible, doing the things that we miss-out -on
during the year.

For example?


#1 Activity
Gabbing in the park....


There was A  LOT of gossip to catch up on.


#2 Activity
Deciding who has the better nail job


No contest, I'm the older one 
(by 10 minutes) 
therefore I have the nicer nail polish job - boom!


Case closed!


#3 Activity 
Sitting on a park bench contemplating life
(a.k.a. fighting as sisters often do)


#4 Activity
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yup, that DID just happen!


Best TWO for one deal EVER~!
(pretty sure we haven't dressed the same since we were toddlers)


Rhiannon doesn't want to do any more photo shoots...
older
sister says
"TOUGH!"


Clearly I am happy to be taking more delightful photos of myself.
Rhiannon on the other hand...


Lauren thinking:  "Oh my gawd, my bangs! Wait - let me fix these things!"
Rhiannon thinking: "For the love of PEARL, when is she going to leave? This better be the last photo
or I am going to lose it!"


Pretty sure is this is one of the only times
Rhiannon was looking at the camera....think her look says it all.

ENOUGH WITH THE PHOTO SHOOT!


Great three days of seeing my sis,
love you lots and take care until our next shopping spreeeee!
luv
Lolo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive