Total Pageviews

Monday 29 September 2014

Sometimes you just gotta be Posh...Posh Spice, that is!


Once upon a time, there was a group called the Spice Girls.

This is their story - Bagha CLUB style...


Kinda looks like Abbey Road, eh?


A crazy group of women had an idea and well, 
I just got DRAGGED into it - by chance!

BUT WHO KNEW - I would get SO into character?


Okay - okay.
A little over the top, I agree!


Again, I was just trying to be the best "Posh Spice"
I could be....


Seriously?
I have never had so much fun being ridiculous!
And yes, everyone else in my group was both Scottish and Irish
which made working with them 
EVEN MORE OF A HOOT!


Clearly we were the best act that night!


We are like a deformed version of the real thing....bahahha!


All of us singing our hearts out - I LOVE IT!


Pretty sure this IS and WAS the best shot of the night~!


And THEN the music suddenly turned off and we were no longer singing
along with the karaoke....eeeeks!


Like I was probably saying in the photo
"Not too worry folks, we will just KEEP singing~!"


Again, who would have thought the Spice Girls
would be in DHAKA?!?!?


One of the silly nights I might never forget...and no, 
that is not Ariel from The Little Mermaid but
indeed GINGER SPICE!

Bahahha - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive