Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 October 2014

Should Have Married An Art Teacher - sigh*

I get EXCITED walking into an art room.
WHY?
Just look at all the different ways you can express yourself?
Incredible, no?

Sigh*

Why didn't I do gooder work in Art?
(Maybe because I was trying to learn how to write good in English?)

Double *sigh*

Here is an example of a gRRReat art room and an even 
better art teacher...


The set up...


Family shot (minus the other art teacher)


Who is that cute little kitty?


Awww Noah.


Now it's time to get SILLY....


Eric: "Oui, but of COURSE dis is art!"



I'm confused....how is THIS art? 
Bahahha!


Rightly so.
This man DOES deserves a swift KICK in the BUTT!


Organized and Unique.



No big deal, she has her own CARD!!!!


I mean, really?


How could you NOT love having this person teach you art?
Makes me want to go back to school again~!


They have their own profile...what do you think IB?
Hmmm.


Me trying to be creative in my photo shooting.


Talking art....but I think I took this picture because
I LOVED how ORGANIZED those pencil coulours are!

(NEAT FREAK = Ms.Wells when it comes to colour)


Art geniuses in the making....


...who US?!?


Yes YOU!!!
Maddy and Noah (hidden behind the chair) art prodigies in the making.


Best portrait of what is going on in my head!

Hahahhaha!

More photos of Korean to come, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive