Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Littlefield Manor - Where All Lauren's Dreams Will Come True

 This post starts with a horse....clearly.
(Dreams that come true always start with horses)


This is Sam.
He is what they call a stallion.
Good boy.


Quite a delightful, friendly, apple-loving stallion...how do I know this you ask?




I got's meeee some video evidence to prove it... 




...although Sam ate his two apples and MINE, I still love him.

Cough - jerk - cough.


Just some pics of the surroundings....


A little bit of heaven...in freezing cold English country air.


JL I took this photo for you...BOOM!


Was an absolutely beautiful day...I am a lucky woman, I know!


Too much sunshine to dance in...


...one of the quaintest houses I have ever stayed in! 


Sunglasses was NOT something I packed.

Clearly.

I thought London was suppose to be grey, dark and cloudy all winter long?


Best sunshine smile ever!


Alright, time to go back inside for a bit...I swear I have been living
more outside than inside these past few days!

Ahhhhh - country life.

(smiling hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive