Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Fun with CAKE continues...sick Lauren, sick!

It started out as a very civilized evening, with delightful smiling faces...


...well, almost all smiling and delightful.


The family photos x3


Epic fail #1 - Victoria with the "Ohhh" face


Epic fail #2 - Allen front and centre with eyes closed.


Epic fail #3 - Too fuzzy!


Then the "cake" surgery begins....


...more like "playing" with the cake and all of it's icing!


I don't know what was happening here, but all I know is my GLASS 
was magically never empty....Oh-la-la-la!


More ridiculousness with the cake...


And that is how much we ate....KIDDING!
Pretty sure more was on the walls and napkins then in my belly.

(Don't even ask because I don't remember - Ugggh!)

Did that REALLY happen?


Yup, it did.

So...yeah.

DETOX TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive