Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 May 2015

Ever Feel Like The Odd One Out?

Feeling a little crazy?
Like you are the only one losing your mind?
Or you've already LOST your mind and no one understands?
(Naaaaw, not me)

Pssssssst Lauren!
Ya, what do you want wiser version of Lauren?

Wake-up NUTJOB,
You are crazy~!
(gulp) 
Really?
Yup, really.
(double gulp)

Whoa, WhoA, WHOA!
Reality check please, here are some 
REAL 
examples of being the odd one out,
or
not really fitting-in,
or
just being the crazy-nutter...


NAILED IT!


You GO Robin, GO!


Blue is a nicer colour anyways.


Mmm - that's REALLY being the odd one out.


BUT

I fit in, non?


...okay, okay! I still eat like a crazy-kid...


...and I may sometimes STILL be the odd one out...

BUT


...sometimes I fit.

 ;-)


Maybe only on full moons?


So...yeah.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive