Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 May 2015

It's Thursday...Day of Rum

It begins with this...SUGAR CANE!


Did you know there are two different types?
Well, I didn't....


Beautiful facility.


And pretty nice decorations.


And landscaping....is there anything they didn't do well?


Nope.


Nailed it~!


Gosh, I WISH I remembered the name of that brass thingy.


Oh-oh-OH!
I know this one....RUM!


Rum tasting?
On a Thursday?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeck Yaaaaaaaaaaa!


Those were my glasses alone.
True story.


Trying to get a picture of this great guy...


No, not the great HUMAN guy....this cute little GREEN guy.
(No offence Big Al)


He just wanted a little rum-jam?

Ummmm yeah.

He did and I delivered!


No photo evidence of that but I promise, it DID happen.


Would I lie to you?

Yeah, probably.

Hah!

YAY ITS THE END OF THE WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive