Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Under Pressure: What Happens to You?

When I'm feeling the pressure or getting stressed...
...I workout.

Simple solution.

Effective?
Hmmm.
No.
Why?
Because instead of finishing or doing the THING that is stressing me out
(and needs doing ASAP)
I go and workout - avoiding '"it" completely.
True story.
(It's only taken 32 years to figure that one out)

BUT
sometimes you just REALLY need a release...
right?
You know?
Anyone get me on this?
(crickets)


Sigh*


REGARDLESS.

 This morning, after finishing my hill run I realized that 
perhaps the pressure
(or fatigue)
was FINALLY getting to me.

HOLY CRAP!
Is that a HOLE in my PANTS?


Oh good GAWD.
It is. It's a hole and it's in my pants.
Right on my DUFF!
(And of COURSE I have been wearing these pants
for I don't even KNOW how long when I go to the gym...awesome)

Uggggh.


What was the workout today?
Hmm.
SQUATS?!?!?

Oh for PETE'S SAKE!


Awesome Lauren, just awesome. 


No, of course not!
No one probably even NOTICED.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

To sum up?
I need more sleep,
More leggings, and 
less selfies in the bathroom.


Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive