Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 June 2015

Life in the City Center - Day 1

Pinch me, because I am still dreaming...


...this is MY room?


My terrace?!?


Did somebody say "COFFEE!?!?!"


Pure joy.


What will I do today?


And the walking begins...


Vintage shopping...of COURSE!


Does taking photos of streets ever get boring?


Hmmm, best piece of advice I've heard in a while.


Done and done!


More street shots!


Unfinished bridge...and me lost in a weird part of the city - haha!
(doesn't take me long to get lost!)


Back in the centre of things...don't mind if I do!


*breaktime*


Ummm, really? Artist at work?


Excuse me Mr.Ladybug, I'm too busy watching art being made
to appreciate the art that is your natural colour.


Oh-la-la-la!


Huge gay pride marches, dancing and good old fashion FUN!
(police where everywhere, not amused but who can blame them...they didn't get to dance!)


More street shots....loved all the flag and turkish national pride.


Hmmmm - say no more, say no more.


Ahhh, now this is MY kind of store!


Bahahha!


Street art.


Get over the STREETS lauren...bahahhah!


It will happen, going to Paris that is, but not yet...


For right now, I am too much in LOVE with Istanbul.
(although my feet hate me)


Elevator selfie after walking for 5 hours....happy as a pig in (insert appropriate word)

Bahahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive