Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 August 2015

It's Friday - SCHOOL IS OUT!

School campus after a LONG Friday.
Kids are GONE, teachers are GONE everyone is OUT.
Except for this guy.
So why don't I show you around, no?
Done & done.

One of Ms.Wells'sssss classrooms....


....there's the evidence!


Courtyard outside my room.


Lovvvve these benches.

Well, no. 
I haven't actually sat down in one of them.
I will though, I am sure I will.
Eventually....maybe in 6 months?


More outside school shots.
(Who doesn't LOVE a table with an umbrella? Sigh*)


The back fields are massive...it's awesome!


Really awesome.....


One of my favourite parts of the school 
other than
my classroom of course...
Well, the students too, of course!
And OH yeah.
My colleagues are kinda amazing too, of course....

Just keep digging Lauren.
Keep digging.

WHERE WAS I?


Oh yeah.
THE POOL!


With a GYM right above it!

Happiness is being able to workout at your school right after a long week.

Boom.

As I said, spoiled rotteeeeeeeeeeen.

Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive