Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 August 2015

Un Petit Pose (A.k.a. Forced Relaxation for Ms.Wells)

I made myself stop everything and do a little "self-care"
(although I cannot tell you how long it too me to DRAG myself out 
to this place....over a week!)


Love the bricks, the statue, the plant that is all up in my space.
Hah.



A shoutout to Pacifique...the TEA in Dhaka is STILL better!
(Grand BISOUS a toi Bella!)


Maybe I could get an artist/carpenter to come into my house,
take out a wall
and put this wood work in instead?
(And then of course, move the following year....that's my style)


Or who needs a painter or carpendter?
Why not just let plants grow right on the wall?
Something like this.
It's a plant-rack-growing-thingy of COURSE!

Done & done.


Ahhhh, that lake never gets boring to look at.


Good name, good place, I feel better.
Job well done.


Now back to work!

So...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive